KidzDocNow is recognized as a pioneer and industry leader in pediatric-focused telemedicine. Joining our network provides an innovative opportunity to practice the profession you're passionate about,
while enjoying the flexibility and convenience that comes with working from home...or anywhere.
- Founded from a leading pediatric group
- With more than 65 years of pediatric in-office experience
- Pioneer in Value-Based Care, with managed care arrangements dating back to the 1970's
- Piloted Telemedicine in 2016 to support VBC initiatives
- Developed KidzDocNow in 2017, expanded to 24/7 coverage in 2019
- Now, a national leader in pediatric telemedicine
- Partnering with other large pediatric groups to provide care in multiple states
- Now providing telemedicine services in FL and TX!
When it comes to caring for your kids, not every issue needs to include a trip to the doctor's office. KidzDocNow is an easy-to-use app dedicated to providing children access to video visits from the comfort of home.
Telemedicine Brochure Telemedicine Website
24/7 Pediatric Telemedicine
24/7 on-demand pediatric telemedicine treatment for Digestive Issues, Cold / Congestion / Flu, Newborn Concerns / Breastfeeding Issues, Skin Concerns, Prescription Refills and much more!
Emergency Room/Urgent Care Alternative
We partner with payors to offer pediatric telemedicine to their members as a better alternative to low acuity emergency or urgent care visits.
Why We Are Different
Tune into our Podcast!
- KidzDocNow Leads the Way in Pediatric Telemedicine
- Every provider is a board-certified pediatrician or pediatric-trained advanced-practice provider.
- Your child will never be seen by an adult practitioner.
- Our providers are experts in virtual care, and for most, KidzDocNow is a full time job.
- We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- We are always here when you need us.
Subscribe to KidzDocTalk on any of the major streaming services. Dr. Jennie Berkovich, board certified pediatrician provides helpful advice and insight as both a mother & a pediatrician. Episodes include educating listeners on navigating parenthood as a modern-day parent, answering fellow parents questions and interviewing special guests that are experts in the medical field.